Bạn nghe bài này chưa?
I say gold
Marc Lavoine - Gunther Thomas
Pham Quynh Anh
[Verse 1]
Walking through the streets
Sometime there’s a stranger in my town
Wait ‘til April and I meet
Wear my silken shirts and gowns
Karaoke I sing
Balance my yang with my ying
When I say I love to follow eastern winds
[Chorus]
You think yellow, I say gold
It’s the color of my real skin
I am young but I am told
That my history flows within
You think yellow, I say gold
Feel the current of red river
Through my soul
You think yellow, I say gold
[Verse 2]
Draw my thoughts in China ink
On my paper made of rice
I am shy in the begin
When a boy gives me the eye
Karaoke I sing
Balance my yang with my ying
When I say I love to follow eastern winds
[Chorus]
[Interlude]
Oh red river take me home
Feel the current through my soul
[Chorus]
You think yellow…
[Chorus]
You think yellow, I say gold…
Flow red river through my soul…
Oh, red river take me home…
...........
Có thể Phạm Quỳnh Anh là sẽ là một ngôi sao lớn. Cô hoàn toàn có phong thái của một ca sĩ đẳng cấp, và cái ta thích nhất là gì bạn biết không? Đó là cách cô ấy lựa chọn và thể hiện các ca khúc của mình. I say gold mang theo một điệu nhạc rất lạ, giống như tiếng đập của trái tim.
Nếu bạn đã từng nhăn mặt lắc đầu với những thứ ca sĩ trẻ ngày nay thể hiện, Phạm Quỳnh Anh sẽ đem tới cho bạn một cảm giác khác. Muốn thử không? Hãy tự tìm và nghe thử đi.
Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 1, 2010
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét